Saturday, November 8, 2008

On world peace...


To be a president specially of a big and one of the most powerful country is not an easy tasks. I believe each one to sit power has their own new ideas, beliefs, and if you are vested with such heavy and serious tasks that will put not one , not two, but the whole of his constituent and other neighboring countries as well in great jeopardy in just one single wrong decision, I think it's just too easy to find fault, although we too are strong voices that should be heard. I admired the guts of Bush when he threw war to depend their country same as with their ideologies. But some of course nixed that decision especially if you are a strong advocate of peace. But I think that's also different from being passive. What happened to those innocent lives who perished in the tragic World Trade Tower(s)? Some groups need an iron-fist technique (sometime) also in order to attain peace. Terrorists needs to be terrorized...oh well my bad. I don't like to use the word but let me say my apology. My point is let us welcome the new change, Barack is offering. For all we know he has all those positive plans to share. Each one of them has new ideas and let's just keep on hoping that peace will always be here on earth. I like Bush because of his braveness to depend their country from all devilish war-like attempts. And I like Obama for his wit and diplomacy, and I do believe that he has all what it takes to be a good president. Iraq for the first time has already sent words to congratulate Obama's victory, and it's a good starter. At least now they are reaching out. Peace is not too far from possibility if every nation will sit together regardless of their beliefs, to rehash issues and bring forth peace free from any significant alterations, and be able to come up with good and peaceful results. Let's wait and find out...
Let us all be positive for that great change and not to fear the worst.

1 comment:

  1. Sabi ko na nga ba't kilala ko siya eh...grrr...anonymous pa... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D