Sunday, November 9, 2008

At knifepoint...


Loud barks of our two petdogs, Mishah and Enzo woke me up in the middle of my sleep, when my son arrived late late night at 11:38pm. He was with his schoolmates to finish their project. When he went home and alighted to a dimly lit street, just a few blocks near the village entrance...my son according to his story was suddenly accosted by a stranger and he felt a sharp knife piercing him on the side. While the scumbag idiot went frisking my son's pockets. Pure luck he got what he wanted. When he finally got hold of the new Nokia phone with camera from my son's pocket he shoved the poor boy and they all scurried away...oh my...what an easy way to find means of earning their dough. My son wanted to report the incident to authorities. I just shrugged my shoulder and said..."oh come on let's sleep, there's nothing we can do about that and next time be on guard and avoid going home too late"

I was just so thankful that night that my son went home in one piece.

I just hope some police would be deployed in some areas where these hangers on usually hid themselves waiting for possible prey. These culprits are just like parasites and leeches ready to suck or attack their victims.
Hmmmpf, bless you mean suckers! Naalala ko tuloy si Tara. Will browse about her after this.

2 comments:

Please be nice... :D