Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gaining back my equilibrium...


Been flat on my back since Wednesday late late night when I was overpowered by a sudden throbbing headaches. A sure case of my PMS (huh?!) I guess and some eye-straining factors from too much use of the computer and texting too until my eyes' gets smarting already. I couldn't even open my eyes until yesterday. Took a quick bath in the afternoon still in daze of headache hoping that I could make it to the dinner party intended for my bestfriend Jelly because she has just passed the recent board exams...hurray!...but I was just too weak to even dress up for the night. I texted her with my eyes half-closed that I couldn't really make it. She's one of my best true-friends that I can count on. She's a very very good friend...since college days. I fondly call her jellybeans... :)



To you friendship...CONGRATS!
I love you gurl!

PS/I am awfully sorrie if I didn't make it last night to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D