Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taking time out to smell the roses! [part2]





-----
While I was busy doing this post selecting pictures to post, the phone rang...
ME: I picked up the phone from the cradle and I went, Hello...[nobody acknowledged], hello...[but I heard din of voices in conversation and some office noises] hello...
From the phone: sino toh?! [woman's voice]
ME: Duh! I just wanted to be nice and say hello...pero instead I said, ikaw ang tumawag eh...and I rolled my eyes...but just let it passed...baka naman busy lang sila at nagkamali lang...gave the benefit of the doubt na lang...am nice...I promised for 2010! Yey!

Wheew! Sometimes we do need a lifetime and guaranteed good manners. Pero di ko naman laging maipangakong magpapakabait ako lage. Hindi naman ako mataray type. But I get piqued easily pag ettiquette is nowhere around.

Let's all be nice! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D