Sunday, July 1, 2007

Alive in ungodly hours like this...

I just woke up a few hours ago to peeh...and I can hardly go back again to my sleep.
Being awake for hours like this I can't help myself but to ponder life and how it's turned out for me...

Thinking about my joys and sorrows...well...they're of my own doing...and no one else.

I have to admit that life has been so good to me, enough to keep me alive to say Thank You forever...I got so many downs but I always and or has been able to get up so easily...always. Life is so good to me, indeed! And I think that's the main reason why I am so always forgiving. I can fully describe myself as one who's ballistic oftentimes
but with forgiving heart...always. But there still some chances that I don't forget easily...vindictive? I don't know...but some I marked.

I don't know why, my heart and my mind has different stories to tell each time...making me an indecisive person.