Thursday, July 12, 2007

My "To Do List"...



How can I be sure I get all my work done? Simply because of making my "to do list", that's why I always make sure I have my organizer with me all the time. It's a must for me...I write things down so I don't forget everything...including my tasks and meetings. It is one way to avoid being late or avoid to pay late...like those monthly bills, having to pay earlier the better or avoid late payments to avoid those surcharges added.

Getting overwhelmed at work is not easy...getting done all things for the day is an accomplishment and really we should prioritize them accordingly.

One of my conscious priority is punctuality and promptness. I hate getting late...and I hate myself for being late...making others wait is a no-no for me. It's not good and it's also very stressful to me and the people who wait. Being on time reveals who you are and it really pays off. Butt he cost of being late is so shameful. We can make so much adjustments by simply pinpointing the causes of delays.

From tardiness...people may start or may extend beyond what they think of you as a person. So figure it out...manage your time efficiently...and productively...enough!