Monday, July 16, 2007

It's a monday Monday...


I'm hand full today...as ever. Being a mom is a hard task, mind you! A multitaskers ever. But I don't mind serving this way to my loved ones. Minding their everyday needs is a sacrifice...a role I enjoy doing for the rest of my life. Doing it with my whole heart gives me such a sighful feelings. I wonder how would I live my life without them.

It's a Monday and they stresses me to no end when everybody is yelling...."mom, where's my socks?"....."mom, i can't find my hanky!"...sigh...."mom, I lost my ID!".... "mom, I need to pay my tuition fees!"...."mom, I need my excuse slip now"..."mom, somebody is in the phone for you!"...."is this my pack lunch?"....

I think I need a break...!!!

...."mom, where's the yellow paper?"..."mom, my allowance!"