Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Learning more on macrobiotics...



It is never too late for everything. I used to eat a lot of junk foods, red meats and neglected what is really essential for good health. Now certainly I am more choosy on what is good for me. I go on macrobiotic diet. I am a vegan and I started just about a year now. And it works for me. I feel lighter now...I have lost a lot of unwanted fats and I'm still eager to lose some till I finally reach my goal...

This macrobiotic diet is really appealling to those who seek holistic way of life. Those who are really health-minded...I salute them for choosing the right approach.
Eating only what is necessary...going low in fat and high in fiber.

This holistic approach is self-healing and I quite like it. I became stronger, more determined, and I fully focused on what I eat health-wise...this helps ease my back pain and I feel great now. I go slow on pain killers now, I avoid taking this medications as much as possible since I started and tried living 70% the vegan way...I like the result...it's amazing!