Monday, July 16, 2007

Went bowling at Megamall after the 3hour seminar...





After attending the seminar with my sister-in-law in tow, we were invited by Ruffa to a free snack at McDonald's...wow ang sarap ng libreng fries, burgers with mustard...arghhh, i don't like that...and rootbeer with ice...it just annoyed us that everyone around us was all heavy-smokers...I do wonder what satisfaction they get out of smoking when we all know that it can ruin our health. After finishing that free snacks, we went right away to the bowling lanes. I won the first set and Ruffa won the other set. Mickey have losts in 2 games...went home with heavy heart...jokes!
Ruffa and me did a lot of strikes...and it's a yahoo!!! Arrived home past 9pm...exhausted we went straight to bed...and dozed off after some bullying and kilitian...kulitan...tuksuhan...and some serious girls-talk.

We went home with full of fun and enjoyment in our hearts.
Love you guys!!!

NOTE: My back doesn't look so nice...very bad...I have levoscoliosis. Just don't comment huh! Dear me...