Sunday, July 1, 2007

Slight case of the sniffles...



Last Wednesday, my son wasn't in fine condition to attend his classes. So I let him rest...but wasn't still able to attend school the next day. So I decided to bring him to his Pediatrician. Some viral infection or a suspected scoliosis...again? He was complaining and still is...of back ache like mom's. Oh dear me...sana ako na lang.

I think we have to see Doc Asedillo again...being a rater again...I scolded him of having to bring the electric guitar again and again, it is soooo heavy for his lanky built. Grabe ang bigat. Then playing badminton for hours...naku ayan na nga ba, wala na kasing pahi-pahinga.

I worry too much because he always have his tonsilitis and now he sniffs...
Got to see his doctor again tomorrow for a follow up. Ayan na nga ba eh...kasi he has no flu-shot yet.

I hope he gets better...and I pray!

Get well soon, bunso...mom loves you soooo much!!!