Sunday, July 29, 2007

Invading the Duty Free shop...









In the pix is my beautiful niece...mana sa mommy nya! All along I treated her as a baby...bunso kasi..during our trip, I threw her a very serious question, ayan ang napala ko...she answered me seriously also and she's candid hah!!! Wala lang...ako ang na.shock, intelehenteng bata...excuse me poh, matanda na yan, mukha lang bata...har! har! Val I love you hah! Hehehe! lapit na Bora natin...2-piece ka ha...ang ganda nglegs mo hah!!! Mana sa daddy! Hello Kuya Caloy...ex links tayo ha, bigyan kitang Japan visa in exchange sa Aussie visa ko...deal? Pwede ba un? :)

Who says I'm addicted to chocolates? With my MFGirbaud handbag...hindi ako sweet tooth kasi, napilitan lang akong tanggapin ang bigay ni Bong and Russel, ang bango ng Hugo Boss...ang Green Tea, Russel...ay iniinom, mas gusto ko pa rin ang D&G ko... :0

We went to fetch my nephew yesterday. But to our great surprise...he went home pala ahead of date, straight at home...so off to Duty Free na lang kami. We had a great fun-time together, giggling and sharing a lot of stories. I really enjoyed eating yummy Bulgari marsmallows in bright yellow...yummy! Then the crunchy Doritos...sans my favorite salsa.

I annoyed my nieces of asking them everytime to convert dollar to peso...I hate figures except when I am inside the bank for some updates. And I am amused by how some sales agent of these imported chocolates do their tasks...akala ko nasa Divisoria kami.

Condo sales agents keep on giving me some leaflets...lol..akala ako ang balikbayan...hehehe! With my hair-dyed...and make up...who wouldn't think I'm not? Then we giggled...my nieces talaga...minus Maroh, who is presently honeymooning (what...again???) in Palawan. Nagpapa-tan...lol....want to know why? Eh kakulay un ni Janet Jackson eh...Maroh joke lang ha..ILY! :) Malapit na Boracay natin...!

1 comment:

  1. awww chocolates !!! pahingi naman hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D