Friday, July 20, 2007

"Quand meme..."









Kicking my heels at the lobby of TMC.
While waiting I took pictures of my feet/ours.I was not in the mood waiting our turn for there was a very long queue...but anyway I needed a taxi cause we didn't bring Tonton that time, that needs battery replacement.
Anyway again, many things did upset me that time. A bad hair day, I thought of...the credit card mess...the head of the HRD dept...told me na may fault din daw ako...the heck! I was piqued so I reasoned out...I told her not to go beyond the issue, the issue was, 1 telemarketer put my order in floating when I considered it as a deferred transaction...then after less than 2 months she sneaked at my account and saw a chance, then immediately activated the old transaction we had made. I think that's foul! I told her I could easily file an estafa case against them specially that Gladys. In the end I've gathered strength, and have lost ballistic impulses. The company promise to fax the credit memo to my CC office to refund the cash and credit it to my account again.

Now am ok again...but too sleepy to work. I need quality sleep.
ciao!!!