Monday, July 2, 2007

Health is wealth...



That old adage is true enough...

Health is the prime asset of a man. If he is in good condition it is considered wealth.
I vow for someone who has a strict guidelines to keep fit...say for example, those who go to gym almost everyday of their life. I used to go to the gym, and I saw those who has strict eating diets. They are strong, healthy and the will power is superb. They choose food...that is not harmful to body...eating less carbo and less fat. They go for steamed-egg whites, banana, water and fruits.

I think I can go back biking...to help lose weight. It is good to sweat in the morning...environmental-friendly too.
Or I can even go back to the gym...my ortho-doc gave me go signal to do these things if I want to...nothing is harmful though. It is good to stretch some hamstrings and muscles and have a good blood-flow.