Saturday, July 14, 2007

My migraines attack usually at the 30th of the month...




Yup...! This usually happens during that particular day of the month where in I have to pay those bills....electric consumption, water, phone bills, Smartbro, tuition fees, medications, school needs, food allowance, and everything. Wheeewwwww!!! I spent more than P15thou this month only for prescription drugs. When my son was hospitalized he consumed 13 vials of Co-amoxiclav (needed every 8 hours for about a week) which costs a little less than P700.00 each. And for his post medications he took the same brand, but now it should be a little lower dose, caplets is at P98.00 and he needed 20. I could imagine how big the pharmaceutical company earns. Prescription drug may be, is the most profitable industry in the world even more than oil industry I mean.

For one thing, me, I take medicines for my heart, for my hypertension, for my backpains, vitamin C and other supplements, brain vits, not to mention other drugs for immediate headache relief. Can you just imagine that everyday, we need drugs that are sold over-the-counter?! Laxatives, paracetamol, ibuprofen, and others. What a big business huh!!! What about those mind-bending drugs? No,just kidding....sorry...just a Freudian slip(lapsus linguae)...don't want to touch that subject! Don't know anything about them....sigh!

Now is the 2nd schedule of my children's Anti-hep vaccine. It is a 0-1-3 injections and 1 shot costs P1,300.00 plus the unquestionable doctor's fee...that's why I don't particularly count...I have to fan myself to prevent fainting...lol....sigh...where on earth can you get such money to sustain those amount?

I will go to Japan this year for one reason and one...to visit a dear one and have a grand vacation at Toyohashi City and to do business at once!!! I have to bring 4 bio-magnetic bracelet there...hope to add some more till I pack my things...