Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Went ballistic again....



Yesterday I was at the computer shop ...actually the young owner, who's Jen, my long-time buddy...we were at the height of our "kumustahan" and at the same time I personally picked her up amongst other computer shop who make custom-made invitations.
The old-friendship was rekindled. What a happy time we were having when all of a sudden I received a call. I blew up and blighted by a sudden anger. Know why? The other line told me about the product they're endorsing, 2x delivered to my door...and 2x I refused to accept. Why would I accept when I didn't make an order? The hell is...so many times I did tell their agent that I was shy of cash...the real reason was...I didn't wish to get 1 after my card was declined last May 2007, for a simple reason...I consumed my credit limit already. And the fact that I had just bought 1 in cash payment, since I do not wish to use my card anymore for a very simple reason...that I wish to fly out of the country in a few months so I want to clear my credit card of any transaction anymore. Imagine this Gladys...reactivated our old transaction pala. I blew up yesterday when somebody on the phone told me, that it was already charged on my credit card...wait...wait...how could it be done if I myself didn't know anything and I didn't approved of any transaction in my account? How could it be? I needed a phone, I told myself. I needed to be home where I could scream on the top of my voice without intimidating others.
So I went straight home...turn the aircon on to keep me from fainting...I needed a cool air. And so I dialled the phone immediately, and talk to their superior. I was really foaming in the mouth...couldn't control my anger because of the misrepresentation this Gladys has done. I dialled the number of my CC office...and told them of my annoyance and voila...the amount was debited already since July 10...on the tip of my nose. Would you believe that? One week, 6 days ago I was charged of something I never knew of. Worst story...isn't it?

I didn't stop with my verbal vollies until they assure me that this matter would be settle in a jiff.

Well...well...well...what a way to start a day.