Friday, October 3, 2008

Being pragmatic and unromantic...but ecstatic!


Hmmmm...morning is cold and flat but challenging in terms of everything but why so unromantic? Anyway it's how we make our day right. I am more on with intellectual awakening than discuss the bed and sheet matters. Hello, are you there?! Am always speaking figuratively, if you can catch up, great! Going back, the sun is shining and the breeze is right, not too cold and not too hot and humid is nowhere to be found at least not at this moment. I am quite sleepy after waking up at 430 to prepare the meal, voila my daughter has left her pack lunch. Whoah! Fancy! What's there to be a mother? The insatiable demands of being a mother never never really stop. The hardwork and exhaustion of waking up too early and sleeping so late at night til my body aches never push me to stop loving my children. I am always there to love them no matter what comes in the day...truly the smiles of the children is the warm consolation I get everytime I take a pause to gather enough strength and stand up again and spunk up the spirit in me to serve my kings and queens...
There will be no other love greater than a mother's love I guess...I remember my own mother when she was still alive...she was great but she'll never hear my words anymore...but let's pretend that she does, I say and shout that she is a great mother! Mushy morning yata ako ngayon...anyway who doesn't love their mothers? Whoo-ooh! May alam ako...don't be too surprised...marami sila...not all maps have the same smooth-roads and bumpy dead-ends.

All mothers should be great too!

Photo by Makki at Plum Festival Japan 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D