Thursday, October 9, 2008

Never to grow dull

I say I am lacking time to mingle with other people that confines me all to myself. And I know that's quite unhealthy. I nixed going out to socialize, I am stuck to my daily concerns leaving me no time to develop enthusiasm. Well, what can you expect but be nostalgic nga. But anyway I am trying diligently...to be able to practice eliminating all dull, dead, unhealthy thoughts so as to freshen up my mind. I am really starting to affirm positivity and enthusiastic behavior in daily basis...and that should be. Coz' as we think it, talk it, and live it...surely we'll have it. Well...I lack relaxation na rin siguro, and to keep my mind and spirit from getting tired, I always turn to music. Sa Japan ko lang nagawang magliwaliw to the max. Nabitin pa. Well...

After this previous mental turmoil caused by a difficult decision I made over...it's too sad and bad that I allowed myself into such psychological agitation...mentally exhausting talaga...with a lot of lachrymal reflex...lol...kapagod. Anyway that's all water under the bridge now...I just allow no sense of guilt na lang to take the luster of my spirit. Because for me, guilt is the greatest of all causes of ennui.

So let's give all we've got...to life!

Here goes...let's start the day right! These are two of my favorite uppers.

ON NE S'AIMERA PLUS JAMAIS, this French title means NEVER TO LOVE AGAIN...tells that there's no chance so they ended up the relationship...c'est fini,c'est fini qu'elle bien tout! je suis heureux!

JONETSU means passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D