Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gonna get a better attitude...


It feels so nice whenever I got some messages telling me that they've been reading my blog and sort of liking it in the end. Some few who really doesn't know me from Adam...would leave messages or send emails and I feel so much elated really. Awhile ago I received a phone call from someone who have read my posts and told me that she makes it a habit to visit my sites and read what's in here. Wow...nakakataba ng puso. Maybe I should stop from being negative sometimes, now that some has been reading na this blog. And all of us naman wanted to be with someone who talks a lot of positive things di ba?

First, we should learn not to complain because complaining is synonymous to unhappiness. Always believe in yourself, and always bear in mind that you are much better than what others think of what you really are. Secondly, you are only human so just like anybody each of us has our own liabilities. Instead of brooding on this, think of your other assets, your courage and your creativity.
And lastly, trust in yourself is very important. Because if you don't trust yourself, how and why should anyone else believe in you in the first place?

We always want to get all kinds of wonderful, so we should do all things possible to achieve it by working hard to earn it. Don't get easily discouraged for some reason or even lose hope for survival or success. Always build your faith that you can achieve it...and make it happen...and it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D