Friday, October 24, 2008

Telling tales out of school...?!


While browsing...I can't help but feel a bit sad. Read about how one take vows as a promise to fulfill and keep...sigh...vows...vows. I won't elaborate more...I just kept wondering why some promises made has been broken in just a flash...well, kinda toom, toom... c'est la vie! For others, anything is possibly revocable...even vows of marriage. It's but natural if a lot of factors sprung out in the midst of every relationship. Sometimes if it is irreparable na talaga, why force to live together if it will just ruin them both...specially if emotions are concerned. One should grow within the ties...and if it will just be a burden rather than be an inspiration, and remedy is far from being possible, it is not a sin to null the vows they made. We are entitled to choose and make our own decision of what we know is best and better in our own views...and experiences. Some are fortunate and others may not feel the same way.

PS/But for me I don't carry it as far as brooding...as I always think and feel blest inspite of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D