Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love it...

I like my new home...the layout...we slept past 1 am already. Nilambing ko lang si Acey to give it a change and hindi naman siya tumanggi...mwah, mwah! Ayan looking more personalized na talaga. Ayaw ko nga nyan eh, siya may gusto maganda raw...yung view...lalo na yung puno...lol...ang kulit. He doesn't want any color for the background except white...eh hindi na ako makahirit pa. I want a change lang. I like the picture kasi I like nature. I looked so fat there because of multi-layering of clothes, actually it was four...sa sobrang lamig kasi, (do I need to explain pa...defensive eh)...lol...mataba kung mataba. The sea is awesome. I love the serene of the blue waters, so calm, so pristine and so undefiled. In the picture I was holding a dried strobile there...I picked up junks for memento-purposes, that until now I haven't had any time arranging my scrapbook. It lies there in my drawer waiting to be noticed, but still I haven't give it a thought. I am looking for a good and nice jar with a good grip para magandang lagyan ng something memorable like the sand I brought home from Boracay. Imagine how many truckloads of powdery sand na ang nai-smuggle ng mga tourist like me for whatever significant purpose they had in mind. Siguro for remembering lang talaga the place. I have some nice sea-shells, stick, stones, even feather, driftwood na sobrang liit...yan ngang strobile and many more. I got chopsticks, toothpicks, salt, sugar, coffee packets...lol...even the sticks of my maiz, hotdogs and a lot of things like matches, lighter...ay iyan binili ko na yan...kasi baka naman sa jail na ako mapunta pagnamulot pa ako niyan. Maybe I can honestly say that I am really a sentimentalist.
If my plan push through, hopefully I want to make a book, in my mind this is what I really want. To share my little knowledge again now that everything is just right on the table...just right in front of me. Writing is really in my psyche and this is my love...my passion. Want to start it soon...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D