Saturday, October 4, 2008

A candle in the dark...



Just about the time you think you can make both ends meet, somebody moves the ends...
- Penny Penner

You know sometimes we're strained to do what is necessary with compulsion and self-contradiction. We're so compelled to do it even if it would mean pain...pain to ourselves doing what our mind dictates not the heart...and the pain usually irresistible contrary to our will but tend to lighten the murky side of the situation and withstand the real core of the matter. It's quite compelling and kinda dramatic but we're left to submit and be forced to the course of the action. But, in a way no matter how it will pain us, we'll be able to heave a sigh after those struggles and undertakings we make. It is just like a strong wind that impels us to overpower the heart and push us forward to let go of everything. We should always remember that, "our freedom ends where other people's right begins..."


PS/ When I have lost my tongue I have lost my reasons, too. I'm never proud of anything which angrily I do. When I have talked in anger and my cheeks are flaming red...I have always uttered something that I wish I hadn't said...
I do mistakes of course and I do wrongs, but definitely I do not do it on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D