Monday, October 27, 2008

Learning more of being phlegmatic...


Been getting some how are you's and i miss you so much messages from someone who became so close to me in the past...but somehow I tried not to be emotionally affected because this person, no matter how we jibe well has been haunted with some negative tailings. Our friendship will always surely bring about some tinder and spark in no time at all. And that will only be to wrack and ruin me in the end...wala talagang kapupuntahang maganda kahit pilitin dahil lang sa selfishness ng iba. They have the flair to throw havoc into one's life. But then, I know now what to do. Masakit man, I just ignore na lang...in time makakalimutan din niya ako. In truth and I believe...that there's nothing indispensable in this world...except of course our faith. I'm trying to be a little more phlegmatic or say impassive...being sappy just give me more disadvantages rather than otherwise. I always end up in the losing end. Life for me now is more important than any other thing in this world. And because I am not getting any younger now, I've to protect myself from getting hurt and getting sick out of being so emotional. Taking life easy and enjoying every moment with my kids and some few friends are just great.

I think a lot more now than I used to...and getting away from being too touchy and sappy is the only thing in my mind now...lol...sana...mindsetting lang naman kasi yan...kaka-drain lang and adds up wrinkles. Some asks me how I do that...I don't know, basta I always feel that I'm blest compared sa failures ko...and that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D