Friday, October 31, 2008

Just in one boat...

I just love John Legend's the way I love Babyface' music.


Love most of the time makes people sappy. But we can't say that love doesn't work well for us, coz it does! Love is really great. When you're in love, all things become rosy and it puts you to highs. But what about if love shatters your heart slowly when it wanes to an end? I myself have gone all through that pace. At first it was kind of sickening and devastatingly squeezing me to death. But we need to move on, slowly I came to realize that it wasn't the end. But it's a fresh start of a new beginning... of a new day. So, when you're in love, think about yourself. Don't give too much of everything. Never never think of something that will last a lifetime. Everything will always come to an end.
Last Monday, a guy-friend of mine who's been so close to me and the brood...came to visit me in the house. He was so down and low, compared to those days when we were always hanging out. So lively and vibrant. Gone was the resonant laughter. Siya pa naman ang aking taga-aliw pag malungkot ako. He went to see me to confide everything, the why's and how's. He only yearned for a good family of his own he long wanted. Now everything had fell dominoes in front of him. Gave him some endearing words and my 2cents worth. I could feel the sorrow in his heart. He was left without a choice but to leave his wife and his baby love. I heard the wife's lament...I heard his'. And I told them that it's their selfish pride that's preventing them from picking up the pieces to re-start everything. I know and feel that the chance is still there. The love no matter how much's left is also still there. They still love each other, but selfishness and pride overpower everything. I just hope one day I will hear that they'd be back into each other's arm.

PS/ Kaya mo yan! Be strong! Just like me, I always believe I'm blest and that's what I really am. Learn to accept things as they are. The Bible says..."it shall be written and it shall be done". You can't go against the tide. Just learn how to live your life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D