Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fallibility is meant to keep me humble...

There's an old saying that goes..."Ang salita ng hari ay di nababali"...and if I consider this then I'm suited to be called a king. For me words are very strong, so if you say something you should hold true to every words you say. Talking the talk and walking the walk as we usually say it. I have this natural propensity to hold true with what I say...but there were times na hindi maiwasan being fallible as we are most of the time because like me who's very flighty and irascible, could it be blamed for an early hormonal imbalance? Maybe! Pero my OB says it's far from being possible kasi healthy pa naman ako. Going back, when your plans fell through, ayun sometimes di natin maamin na nagkakamali tayo ng desisyon...but for me it's different...kung nagkamali man ako, I'll be very honest to admit that and it even push me to humble myself more. We learned lessons for every mistakes we do. I am always at the middle frame, I can go ballistic and combative if provoked and can always be humbly forgiving if needed lalo na't sincere naman ang tao. True Libran as I am, I always weigh things.

If humility is the lesson...I have learned it too well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D