Monday, October 27, 2008

Pencil and eraser

I want to keep my pencil with my eraser in my pocket
So wherever I may go,
And in case I needed to erase something I've done wrongly,
It would just be so easy and draw again what might be nice and right for you
So worried that you'll see the real me...
That you might laugh at my mistakes and say mean things against me
And so afraid that I might lose you in the end.
With my pencil and my eraser, I can easily remove and redo
Whatever blunder that I will do
But please have a heart to understand
And learn to accept that as human I am not bound to be perfect
But this I promise you, I'll erase and redo
Whatever it is that you want me to do
As long as I have these two
Until you love me too.

PS/ Wala lang...pumasok lang sa utak ko at yan ang result. My own 2 minute-composition. Di pa nag-rhyme...lol...anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D