Friday, March 30, 2007

A bit down in the mouth....

Actually, I have no reason to be in low spirit nowadays just because someone has got my ire becoz she was so "nervy", so opinionated, sharp-tongued, swanky, and all of those blahs...but never mind...she can be what she desires in her life. To each his own, my motto.

I should wear a smile instead and celebrate........!!!
I am grateful, God has given me what money can't buy...the happiness of being a mom. Yesterday my daughter graduated high school with flying colors...First Honorable mention, bagging 5 medals, it's great!!!

I wanted to write more....oh, but dear me!....I just received an emergency call from a friend who's mom is dying any minute now. I treasure my friends so much...and I want to be with her now in the doleful hours of her life...

Got no choice but to sign out................will go fast b4 it's too late.....hope not....