Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm crazy for you...

There's a resto near where we lived...that offers a live band showing their singing prowess..., a girl singing I'm crazy for you......my daughter singing along when suddenly we both burst into laughters...I asked her why? "Mama kc d nya na hit ung high note....", I told her it wasn't good to laugh at other's misfortune...nakitawa pa man din ako...sorrie my bad!!! But I do enjoy them nightly especially when times like this that I am blogging. Libreng entertainment. You don't have to pay for an entrance fee. But some of my neighbors are pissed...but not me, for that nightly loud noise that reverberates to the four corners of our rooms....making our heart tom-tomming with their music.

Music is everywhere. Even the sussuration of leaves is like music to my ear. The splash of the sea water is also music, I love music coz it eases us of our loneliness...I make it a point to listen to good music, that will chirk my spirit up...