Friday, March 23, 2007

Tete-a-tete last night...

Last night, I had a good and nice tete-a-tete with a new-found friend in the person of my new neighbor. A very young male entrepreneur...at his prime. We talked almost about ev'rything. I gave him my two-cents' worth and took it possitively. I admire his views...his undying love for his folks...his kookiness and eccentricities. Most of all I find him so straight...so polite...so accomodating...and so coy. His dreams are big...climbing his way to the top....and am sure he'll get there, in God's time, because I can see the sincerity and the goodness in his heart. Here's to you... Kampai...!!!

You owe me a dinner in a plush resto...coz I want to know you better, sir! Maybe in a cozy chophouse instead! With candle lights...and music. Haha! : ))
Eat your heart out Tin...joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D