Sunday, March 25, 2007

Early at 3:38am...

Was awakened and just couldn't go back to sleep...I went to the kitchen, made coffee, and logged on.

An aquaintance happened to drop by yesterday and whoah!!!...brought a-not-so-good-news for me. I don't know if it's true or what but I don't have any intention of knowing the truth. It's a trashed idea. You know what, I've gone so many trials and met a lot of people's behavior and all that. In my life...and so, I've had a considerable experience of deceit and dishonesty. So I've develop a good nose for it.This subject...I zeroed in (on) envy...is second only to self-pity as the most dangerous of all emotions. Some people seek your help, but they have no guts to tell how grateful they are but instead of praising you...they"ll fight you back as if it's their way to earn a living. They want all of you. Want to milk every bit of you. I have no choice whatsoever but to be in total control of myself. Not to lose grip and put aside the anger...

Sapience, complacency and contentment will lead you to total happiness!
If you need any advice along those lines....no charge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D