Wednesday, March 21, 2007

With flats and sharps....

While extracting some good ideas from my drained head, for a possible post...I was invited for a dinner, a neighbor celebrating her 45th birthday. I obliged, sumptuous dinner was served...
We ate, and all viands were really deliciously cooked. I should have not eaten, coz I'm on my 3rd week strick-diet. When it was time to sing, oh my...i was so sad and ashamed to no end...I know I'm not a good singer, but I can carry a tune. But that night I couldn't even sing a single note for her. And besides, that microphone was singeing my hands. And so...I simply took the chance of excusing myself to use the john...ooopppsss, I'm sorry. I frantically scurried home with much enthusiasm to log on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D