Friday, March 30, 2007

Karma...

When I was driving along Ortegas Ave., the car show corner at XXX Mall, caught my attention.
It was now vacated I don't know the reason why...maybe for renovation or what. But in my mind it was karma. There was an incident like this happened. I was planning to buy a car, so exhausted hopping to and fro...I found 1, uncommitted, I went straight to that car show near that mall. So tired and the late afternoon was already dusky, was hungry too...I saw another one. From the start, I didn't like it becoz of the steering wheel...so small tho I knew it was medyo mahal than the ordinary. So the haggling, or the pilitan was made tho I wanted to go home and rest. I was hoodwinked to give an earnest money "daw". He was asking for P10k, told him I had no cash on hand. To my surprise, he offered a lift. There at home I gave the P5k, and I didn't settle for ten. When he left I changed my mind and I texted him that I'd rather not buy na lang. He was fuming mad...to the extent of hurling invectives via SMS. I chuckled, coz he texted, "pack you"...I told him to consult Webster...at his age? He was past 60 already huh...poor old Nick...he got my hard earned money...yeah, yeah I knew that was not refundable...but there's always an exception to the rule. It wasn't yours, so you have to give it back...walang kaeffort effort ngka P5k sya. Worst, nagpa gas pa ako ng P500, he wanted to make it P10K...when we were going to PNP for clearance...buti na lang I changed my mind, after consulting my cumpadre who occupies the highest post in PNP. He was asking for the OR, so he could help me and promised to go there to get back my money personally. I said no politely becoz I knew how busy his sked was.

Ngaun ubos na ung P5k, easy come-easy go! And what did he get?

Am I an easy mark? No!!! Too trusting (may) leads to nowhere....
Some people are....