Saturday, March 24, 2007

First bunch of roses....

Dear me...almost two hours sitting in front of this monitor, in this ungodly hour, pero wala akong maextract sa utak ko.While blogging earlier this morning, I make lambing sa super nega kong bunso...i asked him to give me something to eat. As usual I was expecting the usual negative nyang attitude. "No mama, wait lang mama, hindi pa po mama, don't know how to cook mama...mama mia!" But he surprised me. I was shocked! He brought me a snack...hehehe...the walang kamatayang chili pancit canton...hot choco...na sya pala ang uubos...bread and cold water. But I appreciated that much, knowing him. This boy...(ayaw na nyang matawag na boylet, may ligaw na kc, my heart is bleeding... : (( ) has a great passion for music. He plays the guitar, has done some gigs, and sumasakit na ulo ko sa gastos nya. He is prodding me to buy him a new guitar. What? A Fender? How much? Gosh...ang mahal naman...! Ok cge but I won't promise...we'll see.
The next day..."mama, ped ba akong mgpaderma?" But this boy really is so sweet...! And so mabait pa. First time he ever made me cry. When I learned that he's saving. Un pala only to buy a bouquet of flowers for his ligaw. I told him how it made me sad. He just said..."mama naman, ikaw pa rin ang no. 1 sa akin", he then hugged me and kissed me a lot. Now I know how it feels...and how time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D