Saturday, April 7, 2007

Black Saturday...

Looking outside from my window...it's kinda gloomy. World is in great glum. The day when Jesus, had died...after the great agony in crucifixion. He has loved us from the very start, and will still be loving us, to the last ditch. He gave His precious life to redeem our soul. Accepted all physical inflictions just to save us all. God really show His Greatness when He gave His only Son all the freedom to redeem us.

Sometimes we tend to forget our spiritual devotion in exchange of pleasurable things or worldly desires. I am...too, is not a perfect person...got my share of slip ups...I offended God's teachings but somehow I knew in my heart that I would be forgiven. Because He is The God of great Forgiveness. We, as human kind are sinners...that's the reason why Jesus, our Lord was nailed...and crucified...

Everybody seems to be in low spirit...in observance of the Lent.
Let us pray...