Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Woke up at the wrong side of bed...

With curled lips I texted the couple...the owner of the said property involved here. And F, who acted as witness. She knew now where I'm coming from. By the way...she took time out to hear my side. I went ballistic, dahil d ko nagustuhan ang tono ng text na natanggap ko. (May tono nga ba ang text?) No, no, no, please don't do that again. Not nice. Ako ang dehado d2 remember. I am not afraid...hindi ako ang may problema kungdi kayo. Kaya do treat me right ok?!

What had irked me ay ung pagmukhain nla akong tanga...3mos akong pabalik balik sa branch nyo, giving me false hope, na 1 day ay magrant na ung title sa akin...eh alam nyo palang may problema...sa main branch ko pa nalaman ang totoo. I'm not insinuating that there was a lokohan na nangyari...What I'm asking lang, was there a connivance here, from the start?! I'm jumpy na kasi... and my hunch proved me right. May problema nga.

You guys out there, try to look at it from worms-eye view...and analyse the predicament I am into right now.

Delayed reaction nga ako eh. Kung sa iba yan baka nagdemanda na sila. Ako, I am still giving it a hope na sana masettle yan ng maayos.

And I pray.....
Na sana this'd be settled sooner than I hope...to good purpose...

Just do treat me right...fair and square.
'Coz everybody is entitled to a fair shake.
Definitely, I'm no push-over!!!