Saturday, April 14, 2007

Losing som1 dearly is devastatingly painful....

I was with my friend Rudolf and my daughter Charri, at Robinson's Galle, to buy black pants and a pocket dictionary...when I received a text msg from a friend telling that Elizabeth had just died minutes after lunch time. I was stunned...coz I remember when she told me na mamasyal kame somewhere...ung may mga puno...halaman...at mahangin daw...like La Mesa Eco Park. So I called Bok and Abs. Bok was excited to bring along Justine and Susan...While Abs begged it off. So to make the long story short...Nagback out ung 3. Nagplano ako, they said yes...tapos d natuloy. I got piqued. She was even insisting na sumama ko sa kanya to her doctor at Heart Center. I said no. What if I said yes kaya? Naku, knock on wood...!!! It was a premonition kaya? She even texted me na matutulog na daw siya.

To my friend, Tata...may you rest in peace now...!!!