Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy tone...

I decided to change the color of my template ...to give a diff'rent tone. I don't want to be in glum...again and again. I hope to write better and happier this time. Let the past be buried. Let's start everything in a proper manner and in a happy disposition...

During the wake of Elizabeth, I saw and met a lot of my classmates way back in high school. We 're all enthusiastic to rekindle everything. We plan to set a get together party, a reunion of sort, children meeting children...and make them be friends with everybody like their parents. Let them be acquainted and be familiar with each other. Meet and eat...with table talks...and share everything. You know sometimes it's a great feeling talking with whom you grew up with. Sensible and intelligent...straight and with sense. We've been texting a lot and talking a lot over the phone and it makes me ecstatic and joyful. I'm proud of them...Techot being a successful high-school teacher, a very prayerful person and a mother of 3 young boys. Wow ang ganda ng brand new white Altis nya...am pushing her to learn how to drive. I'll be glad to drive for you, dear. I also praise Florence, to the skies. She has two lovely daughter I have yet to meet. I promised na to her that I 'll visit Katrina and Mary...and will bring them a cake and watermelon seeds. They live in a subdivision near Rainforest. We'll take a walk daw don...ayoko sana for some reason, pero d ko siya matanggihan. Why I'm frantic meeting Katrina? Becoz I love to see her personally. Basta...saka ko na sasabihin ang reason behind. Also Zen...I hugged her tight when I saw her...and we laughed so much...hahaha! Kc may secret kami...don't ask me what. That's our deepest secret. We're looking forward na dumami ang contact namin...same goes with Annabelle and Rose.

Hurrah...we're a proud Rizalian!!!