Monday, April 2, 2007

My Nicolas...

Hello, I want to start the day right despite of some hassle. Never mind what it is...it's nothing.
Of all those books I've had read in the past...when I was just starting, my favorite of all is by Jude Deveraux entitled, The Knight in Shining Armor...a sensitive love story that travels in centuries, worlds and souls. You'll weep because of its poignant tale about the hero and the heroine...a very extra ordinary story that will surely captivates the heart of the reader.

Douglass Montgomery, abandoned and faced by a cruel life, lay weeping upon a cold tombstone in an English church, when the most extra-ordinary man appeared out of nowhere. He was Nicolas Stafford, the Earl of Thornwyck, who died in 1564. Attired in gleaming silver and gold...he was so magnificent.

Well...go get a copy and unravel what lies ahead...
This is the epitome of every woman's dream and fantasy...
Just like me...you will fall for Nicolas!
Read it...