Monday, April 16, 2007

Dutch treat...

I went to Arlington right after enrolling my bunso... I bought a funeral wreath and have it delivered there. There's a lot of food being served, drinks and some finger foods ready on the table. The ambiance now is much better. Mommy is in right shape, looks happier now and contented. She said she is happy now that Tata is in the hands of the Lord.

Many pictures of Tata has been posted in the front door. Pictures of her in Australia, in New Zealand, in US and Hongkong...wow...a jetsetter talaga. Can you imagine, US Immigration has given her a multiple visa?! Last month when she was still alive, I convinced her na samahan nya ako sa Hongkong. She said yes...I told her in jest na...Talaga Beth ha.... pero KKB tayo! She then answered, "Oo, ba!"


Pag naalala ko ang usapan namin, a sudden chill prickled the back of my neck...