Wednesday, April 4, 2007

An invitation...just in time!

It's been two weeks that I long to go some places to unwind...to take a break...to breathe diff'rent air as they say...and enjoy. I invited a friend but...dear me, she wasn't just as interested...aargh! I regret doing that invitation. When suddenly I heard laughters outside, looked out of my windows... my neighbor/friend beckoned to have me for a talk...I went down and to my surprise...whoah!!! He is inviting me for a day trip to Puerto Galera. I'm thinking, classes will start before long...(Kids give me a break! : ((

Okey...this is it....!!! I won't let this chance passed without me in tow. Count me in, Rudolf.... :))

Isoide!!! Hayaku!!!

Am looking forward to that day...and meet his circle of friends including my anak-anakan, Stef and Anthony... so in love...Love you guys...!!!