Monday, January 26, 2009

A to Z tag


Snagged from Tack... feeling bagets kasi pag ganyang Q&A. Let's see...:)

A - Attached or Single? - an attached(lol)...whatever...
B - Best Friend? - makki, ace, julie, cha, arbin,and many others na piling pili talaga...including you of course! :)
C - Cake or pie? - both...basta fruity
D - Day of choice? - saturday & sunday...my off days... :)
E - Essential item? - my spectacles...I'll go blind without it...
F - Favorite Color? - moss green, fink, pale yellow, powder blue and black!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - I love gummy bears...hated worms!
H - Hometown? - N/A, I don't usually give my location...
I - Indulgence? - sylvanas or sans rival, Henlin or Misaki siopao, empanada, Wendy's salad bar and G-Pizza
J - June or July? - both
K - Kids?- I adore kids...they are from heaven...
L - Life is not complete w/o - God's blessings...
M - Marriage date? - huh?! when I turned eighteen...that was...Oct.#$,@#%$
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - none, but I bought bundles of different mags...
O - Orange or apple? - both...i just love fruits...
P - Phobias? - worms...& death...and accidents
Q - Quotes? - I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. (MT)
R - Reason to smile? - life, money, blessings, good health, everything
S - Season of choice? - winter...cold December...
T - Tag people - I'm tagging just one person too... I'll tag the pretty, kikay & adorable veradik.. :)
U - Unknown fact about me - that I know I am a good lady-driver, & super perfume-addicted...!
V - Vegetable? - everything except alukbate!
W - Worst habit? - can't leave things undone and super OC!
X - Xray or ultrasound? - wala...i hate radiation...
Y - Your favorite foods? - calderetta, menudo, kare2, la uya, seafoods and lahat! :)
Z - Zodiac sign - Libra...luka luka sa lahat, kasi always giving a chance, undecisive and blindfolded lage...

PS/ ay tapos na ba...napasarap eh...enjoy ako dito! Ok anyone can grab too...

1 comment:

  1. pati ako naaliw & nabitin sa pagbabasa ng answers mo.. hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D