Sunday, January 4, 2009

First salvo...argh!


We gave the house a not-that-quick-once over...thoroughly...rearranging every closets and cabinets. Throwing kitchen junks, gave my tupperwares away, my god they didn't even bother to ask me... and giving away stuffs (my old k-swiss was missing, I wanted to scream!) that some are still usable and other stuffs were thrown in the garbage. Donated our antique World Book Encyclopedia with matching 1 set of Child Craft...sobs...and I've lost a lot of points because I had a hard time letting go of those precious books I bought many years ago...for them...but now they wanted to get rid of all those stuffs...I've cared so much...grrrr. This is something ludicrous I guess. They nix sentimentality and for that, it feels like a snooze around my neck seeing those stuffs leaving me for good. The house kasi daw was in total mess. We started earlier, and it's not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D