Thursday, January 8, 2009

Such a great pipe she has...

Everybody, I'm sure has been hearing a lot of raves and astonishments about this little girl named Charice. She has a lot of voice power shown specially via you tube...and this morning I was browsing the net as my daily early morning habit...well I once again stumbled on her guestings at Oprah's...who in one way or another became one of the instruments of Charice short rope to attain global admiration with her voice on her sleeves to attract world's attention. I watched it part by part and suddenly I felt something heavy on my chest, and I became a bit teary eyed not because of how her life as a kid had started...but by how she receives now much of the audience' adulation here and specially abroad. Wow...she's up to her elbows doing stints with music royalties like Celine Dion, Josh Groban, Michael Buble...and more. Some kind of fantastic achievements of a sixteener. She's earning too much of the accolades and she deserves much of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D