Saturday, January 10, 2009

No margin of error?


Extracted from the book am reading, Tell Me Your Dreams by SS...and I quote, "It is a common knowledge that fingerprints are unique. They're formed before birth and last throughout one's life...barring accidental or intentional mutilation, no two patterns are alike. There's no margin of error."

And another good source is what we call DNA (Deoxyribo-nucleic acid) and again I quote, "If we took a profile of DNA strands and assigned it a frequency based on collected data bases, only one in five hundred billion unrelated Caucasians would have the same DNA profile. We find DNA in saliva or s##en or v###nal discharge, blood, a strand of hair, teeth, bone marrow..."

PS/ I remember when I was working at Kentucky Inn Restaurant several years ago as a cashier, I was stunned to see that my drawer force-opened. I immediately reported it to Manong Joe, the ever loyal cook and I was too careful not too touch anything. The manager sent some investigators right away. Saw them busying themselves with small brush and that dark powdery something...I knew they were up to get some fingerprints there. Voila...it turned out that yung new-kaibigan ko palang bading ang nangelam sa aking kaha. Buti na lang at di kami close. Caramba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D