Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting on...!

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

There's still a couple of days to go before the awaited day wherein he'll be inducted into office with formal ceremonies.I am not one of them but in spirit I too await that special day to officiate the term of office of the next duly-elected president of the United States. When I've learn about those young people who were invited to grace the inauguration...I couldn't help but wish that I have had also been given that rare chance in a lifetime. Lucky are those who were given that special invitations. I heard Charice Pempengco will be one of his guest to sing maybe...not that sure though...but whatever is is, this young lady is also creating such big name in her singing career. Going back, I wish Obama has all the guts and discernment needed to improve economic struggle that every nation is dealing to right now, (since I too was rooting for him in that memorable election of a great change). And to keep peace around the world and set it going, not only in his own crib but to the whole world itself. Being one of the world's most powerful voice, yours will be heard and we'll keep our fingers crossed that you will be an advocate of peace not a war-monger and progress all through out.

I hope not to mention names but there are officials who make so many empty promises, but end up making bricks without straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D