Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just keep on trucking!

Yup, no matter what...I'll still keep on trucking...keep on going...and keep on blogging. I will never give up writing just for something none-sense. This is my passion and I am on my happiest doing this thing over and over. It seemed odd to me that it was for something that I wept that made me decide to close this sites. Health reason was just second on the list. Yup, sites... 'coz this is my primary blog that carries 7 others. I was suddenly cogged but after gaining my normal equanimity, I decided to bounce back again into action. I am shamed and I knew I wasn't being entirely rational about dealing with one of my psychological concussions...and that was certainly a fatuous decision I made in my lifetime. I'm back and a lot more sober this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D