Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Three awards in a row...wow, that's amazing!

I came to love this world of blogging because primarily it gives me a chance not only to vent out my inner passion but getting to know people outside my crib who in an instant becomes part of my life...like the bubbly Katrina or Kcat. I came to love this girl because she's heaven sent...for me...she's really incredible. I love her because she's full of wisdom and my god, her faith is superb and unfazed by all trials...that's why I am shamed...she's one of the reasons why I went back to my CAKES & ALE. And waking up in the morning and seeing these awards given by a special person like her, that's something...big deal...and great!






Tack's endearing message:
MommyCool - I'm so glad to meet her.. ever ever! I felt kinda sad when I read read that she's already closing her blog.. But not that disappointed because our friendship is deeper than blogging.. I also felt sad for her because I could sense that letting go of her blog is really hard for her.. But then she came back! Woohoo! She realized that blogging is part of her life now and she can't live without it.. Welcome back MommyCool! *mwah*

PS/ Super thanks to you dearrie... **hugs**

Well, I want to share these awards to my dearest friend...O Papa Xicolates...who is right now in bed and feverish, and I just hope he'll be fine very soon...

2 comments:

Please be nice... :D