Sunday, January 25, 2009

True friends are like needles in the haystack....




[...in the picture, me with one of my very few-true-friends for life who'll be there for me during my highs and my lows...one who I treat as a valuable treasure and Godsent.]

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
~Grace Pulpit

Click here for Poems of Friendhip...


The title of this post should have been a Twinge of Disappointment, but I decided to change it to a much lighter and much positive one....since I don't want to be in a negative mode, just by losing one. Friends really come and go just like panning gold. It will take some times, to winnow who are gold and who are just to be considered as silt.
There are so many questions in our lives. Some were too lucky to be answered but there are those left unanswered. Something for something when it comes to reality. They say that nothing in life was free...quid pro quo as they say. Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon swerte ng may tumulong sa'yo in terms of money. Ako I have so much regards to people who in one way or another knows the word gratitude. And I have no respect for people who prove himself extremely false and ingrateful, thankless and unappreciative of the help extended to him. There are some who only wants to ingratiate himself to gain favor...can we call that conning, well I don't know what to call it.
But in any friendship I think it's a natural reaction to help someone who's in need specially if the person we mention here is your friend. But the big question here is...if that person we are saying is good enough to deserve such concern. I'm not in an advocacy of altruism since I am only an ordinary citizen and of minimal capacity or resources. If I am indeed rich or very rich I can do that, but man...
In this cruel world or it is not nice to say that, but let me re-phrase it, I should say...in this difficult time we all have a lot of personal concern. And who doesn't anyway? I personally do not wait for anything reciprocal...but at least one should be very kind to look at the gesture in a different view other than being so selfishly unmindful of the concern given to one in the purpose of helping. Well what can you expect this days. Some uses something to con someone. And if one will not be wary about how this is usually done, you'll be trapped easily. For me I call them the F's and J's in the sea. The flotsam and the jetsam...if you know what I mean. This person I consider a scut one. And that person also is always testing my endurance to understand her eccentricity of her confusion and always putting my patience to a test. In short, she is something like a good example of a fair-weather friend indeed. My goodness I did not learn from my previous mistakes. I knew from the start that it was coming, I knew it from the start...and for the nth time she's acting the same way again and again. Eh hindi na siya talaga magbabago, yun na siya talaga. I wish I never have had met her kind. Kaya just like a sinking ship, she should be jetissoned or be thrown overboard, something to make my survival easier and possible. May tao kasing mabigat dalhin, figuratively jinx. Like I always say, in friendship there should be a two-way lane, if you're the only one moving against the flow then you'll probably on one way lane...and obviously you're on the wrong track. So be very careful...getting off on the wrong foot!

Now, I can drop the subject!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D