Sunday, January 11, 2009

The next generation optical disc...


We still have to see the next generation optical disc here yet, the Blu Ray Disc or BD. In Japan I still don't know if when that will be available. Or if it is already in the market, I am not sure yet. But knowing how Japan as the leading manufacturer when it comes to technology. But that is what we are going to wait. From what I gather, they are turning their television sets into plasma, with wider screen of course. Me, I still enjoy this little iPod Touch where I watched for several times over, film like Superman, enjoyed Batman...Madagascar, Twilight and Fantastic Four. I feel like a child once again...watching over and over the same movies. It's just as big as your cp. Really amazing innovation. But one thing I do not like is that I have to watch the movie in three tries or parts, because I usually end up in the arms of Morpheus...as how Mr. Know-it-all man would call it. He always put me to "meme"...

When will Blu-ray products be available?

If you live in the US or Canada you can already find Blu-ray players from Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Philips and Pioneer available in stores, as well as a growing selection of Blu-ray movies. We also expect to see Blu-ray players from LG and Sharp, as well as a second-generation Blu-ray player from Samsung introduced in the near future. The first Blu-ray hardware and software should also be available in many European countries now.

Just use the link to know more about Blu-Ray... by Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D