Monday, January 26, 2009

In foul mood...


Sometimes no matter how long our string is, when someone's trying to pull the end too much, budging us...so we kinda feel drained and we go unfriendly and cold. And sometimes too we just want to contain to ourselves and find alone time and just want to sulk in the four-corners of our room. And sometimes too, we ask ourselves, why? Like me today...I am piqued. I just want to talk to myself and find some answers to my queries. PMS??? I guess somehow it's inevitable for every women, to be sometimes in a foul mood. But well, I will be okey, am sure...will always spring back, bounce back again to my old real self. Because whatever it is I feel now that depresses me I know am still blessed! And that alone will always matter. A mother like me who loves her children so much has no right to entertain idle threats.

In omerta mode...just for a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D