Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maples...here and there


I don't know why something always perk me up whenever I see pictures of maple leaves in books, magazines or even on tv or even via internet. It amazes me, I think maybe because there's none here in our country. And being so forgetful a lot of times, I used this memory trick of being mnemonic. I associate things to certain place or names or whatever. I always think of one country when I see maple leaves...it is the symbol of Canada...and at one point in my childhood, I dreamt of going to Canada...I just don't know why...in fact I had a female pen-friend from that country. And dear me...I've lost contact to my friend. I still wish to someday visit the place...and who knows...things happen. And look at my picture, I got lots of Japanese maples...it's a clear example of synchronicity...lol...that's why I got some and brought it here and framed it. Next time I want to see Canadian maples too. I brought some pieces of miniature driftwood and thinking of why not bronzed them naman for a change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D